Learn how to apply scientific principles to solve practical, everyday problems in the College of Human Sciences (CHS) in areas ranging from nutrition to fashion production, from child and elder care to customer service, from human development to consumer affairs. Check out all of the majors here.
But CHS also offers programs outside the classroom!
- Spend a full semester abroad during Fall, Spring, or Summer semester
- Study and prepare for 3 weeks at Auburn University
- Experience Chigi Palace in Ariccia, Italy, a small community located less than 20 miles from Rome for 12 weeks
- Watch a video to learn more
- AU was selected by the United Nations World Food Programme as its lead academic partner in a recently launched student “War on Hunger” campaign
- Click the Heading above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Ten of 19 pieces submitted byAU were accepted as a part of a 283-piece ITAA International Design Competition. Be a part of greatness and look into these fascinating majors: Apparel Merchandising and Design and Production Management.
WOMEN'S PHILANTHROPY BOARD
The Women's Philanthropy Board promotes women's philanthropy as a means of enabling the College of Human Sciences to enhance human well-being and improve the quality of life worldwide. Just this September, Susan Story, President and CEO of Gulf Power Company and Auburn alum, spoke at the WPB Fall Luncheon. View the link above to learn of other events and scholarship opportunities.