Disney College Program Information Sessions

The Disney College Program will be visiting Auburn’s campus on Monday and Tuesday of next week (Sept 13-14) to promote their internship program for college students. Targeted at all majors, this internship program offers a unique and valuable experience to gain leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills. Interested students should attend one of the two information sessions being offered to learn more about the details of the program including the application and interview process, and living, earning, and learning components of the internship. Students will also be able to talk to graduates of the Disney College program who offer first-hand information on their individual experiences.

Living
“One great aspect of the Disney College Program is the living conditions they provide for you while completing your internship. Getting to live with other participants from all over the country (and the world) provides such a unique and valuable experience.”
-Kathryn McCaskey

Learning
“I took all the classes offered during my program including Marketing You, Professional Development Study, Organizational Leadership, and Leadership Speaker Series. I was also given the tools to build a strong resume, market my personal brand successfully, and succeed in job interviews.”
-Jesse Burlson

Earning
“When I participated in the program, it felt like my first "real" job. I felt so responsible and proud because I knew that I was earning my own income. You get an internship with one of the most respected companies around, and you get paid to do it. For me, it was a win-win situation.”
-Julia Walsh

Information Sessions
Date: Monday September 13, 2010
Time: 6:00-7:00 PM
Place: AU Student Center room 2225

Date: Tuesday September 14, 2010
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM
Place: AU Student Center room 2326

To RSVP, visit Tiger Recruiting Link and find Information Sessions under the Events tab.
**Note: You are NOT required to RSVP in order to attend the information sessions.

No comments: