- Electrical or electronic engineering (one internship for a graduate student)
- Economics, business, political science, public administration and regional or urban planning (four internships for graduate students)
- Computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications or mathematics (one internship for an undergraduate student)
- International affairs, international trade, government, law or business (two internships for graduate students)
- Business, international relations or economics (three internships for graduate students)
- International affairs/trade, government, law or business (two internships for graduate students)
Full time undergraduate interns receive a weekly stipend of $500; graduate interns receive $600. Part time interns receive a weekly stipend prorated based on the number of hours they participate per week. In addition, both undergraduate and graduate interns receive a $150 weekly housing allowance, plus limited travel reimbursement and accidental medical expense coverage.
Enrolled undergraduate or graduate students
Submit a completed application form plus all supporting documents by no later than 15 November 2010
APPLICATION FORMS, SUBMISSION INFORMATION AND DEADLINE
Application form (PDF, doc and docx) and more information can be found here:Your completed application form, unofficial transcript from each college or university attended, resume, and two letters of reference must be faxed to Alicia Wells at (865) 241-5220. NOTE: If selected, you will be required to submit official transcripts to be appointed.