- The more frequently a senior used career services, the more likely he/she would receive a job offer.
- The likelihood of getting a job offer increased with the frequency of use (those who used the career center four or more times a semester were more likely to have job offers than those who used it once a semester).
- Resume writing/reviewing assistance (used by 70.1 percent of those using career services)
- Career center job listings (66.2 percent)
- Job-search assistance (62.3 percent)
- Career counseling (51.3 percent)
- Internship assistance (51.2 percent)
Career Development Services can help Auburn University students and alumni with all of these areas and help increase the likelihood of receiving a job offer. Check out our services here!
NACE’s 2010 Student Survey was conducted February 9, 2010, through April 30, 2010. More than 31,470 students representing more than 400 colleges and universities nationwide took part; more than 13,000 of those were graduating seniors. Go to www.naceweb.org for more information.