- Create a professional portfolio website
- Overhaul, create and maintain your professional presence on networking sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Comb job boards, company career sites and niche job sites for opportunities (Start with jobs.auburn.edu to search TRL and CareerShift.)
- Attend conferences, networking events and career fairs to connect with other professionals in your field
- Grow and tap into your network (Your job search should be a Thanksgiving topic of conversation!)
- Explore less traditional roles, such as internships, volunteer positions, etc.
A professional in Career Development Services can help with every step of the process!